DizzyMoo
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 647
No# of Children : 1 exc pets
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Vanilla & Banana Cookies !   Tue 08 Apr 2008, 11:44 am

Ok i collect recipe magazines , So i'm going to add diff ones for you all . Heres the 1st " Vanille & Banana Cookies " of course if you dont like Vanilla im sure you could either leave it out or change it .

Preheat oven to 180C , 350F gas mark 4 . In a large bowl combine 85g (3oz) margarine with 75g (2 & 3/4 oz) light brown sugar ,& a few drops of vanilla essence .Beat together until light & fluffy . Add a large beaten egg & 1 ripe banana (peeled & mashed to smithereens) & mix all together . Stir in 175g (6oz) self raising flour & also 85g (3oz) raisins & mix well .Using a spoon divide the mixture into 16 equal amounts & play on lightly greased baking trays. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown in colour , When removing from oven leave them on the trays for 2-3 mins to cool slightly BEFORE moving them to a cooling rack . These will store for 2 days in airtight containers .

This is a recipe sent in to the magazine from someone . If anyone tries them let us know how you get on with a piccy if you can ! xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mothersmeeting.darkbb.com

Vanilla & Banana Cookies !
Page 1 of 1